Datasets:
Access request
Awesome work EffectWorld team! Could I ask someone to review and approve my request?
Awesome work, I also submitted the request!
Awesome work EffectWorld team! Could I ask someone to review and approve my request?
Hi! We sincerely apologize for the delay in processing access requests for this dataset. We've now reviewed and approved all reasonable requests. If you submitted a request earlier, you should have access by now. Please feel free to resubmit if yours was missed.
Thank you for your patience and interest in our work! We warmly welcome you to use our data, and we look forward to seeing the community build on it and contribute back.
Awesome work, I also submitted the request!
Hi! We sincerely apologize for the delay in processing access requests for this dataset. We've now reviewed and approved all reasonable requests. If you submitted a request earlier, you should have access by now. Please feel free to resubmit if yours was missed.
Thank you for your patience and interest in our work! We warmly welcome you to use our data, and we look forward to seeing the community build on it and contribute back.