Can't use Telegram node

#28
by Kirin1224 - opened

Hi there,

I have been having this issue to use the Telegram node on n8n duplicated from yours, not sure if this is common issue or I missed out any setup on my side to cause this issue, thanks

Hi there,

I have been having this issue to use the Telegram node on n8n duplicated from yours, not sure if this is common issue or I missed out any setup on my side to cause this issue, thanks

did you fix it?

I also encountered the problem. Try using other versions of n8n.

bro i created n8n in hugging face myself but also faces telegram node problem i think hugging face blocks telegram connection

I got the same problem Telegram also Facebook/instagram!
Is there any way to fix it please?

Screenshot 2026-01-25 165832
Screenshot 2026-01-25 165941

Bro IF there is solution of it please tell 😑😑😐

Yes I got the solution you need to use Google app script to use it as the webhook, the middle man betwee ur n8n(HTTP) and telegram. You can ask your ai will guide you very well.

Sign up or log in to comment